Sunday, December 20, 2009

State Championships and bowling


OK, I have been a slacker with the blog lately. Last night me & Petey went to the 6A championship game at the Citrus Bowl. Deland, who totally shut down high powered Apopka last week was taking on Miramar from Miami. Miramar completely dominated the Bulldogs from Deland. However, I did get home in time to watch Abilene High play Katy for the Texas 5A D2 championship. As much as I love high school football in Florida, it is even more big time in Texas! Abilene beat Katy in the dome in San Antonio, which was a high caliber as many college games.

The college bowls got going yesterday, with Rugters beating UCF and Wyoming upsetting Fresno State in OT. Tonight is another low interest caliber game...I will be back with more BOWL posts in a day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment