Thursday, September 1, 2011

Opening Weekend :)


Wow, after all the waiting the season is finally here! I'll be a Sonquest this weekend instead of in front of my 50" HDTV. However, I'm really interested in 4 games. First, BYU goes to Ole Miss. This one could go either way, but I think the power of the SEC prevails in THIS one. USF and Skip Holtz to go South Bend to face the Irish. I think Notre Dame has a monster season, but the Bulls are no lay up. Should be a dog fight. Speaking of Dawgs, I don't see how Georgia beats Boise State. I say the Bronco's whip the puppies in Hotlanta. AND as much of an SEC homer as I am, I think Oregon will beat LSU. Unless Lucky Les gets lucky again.

Some more good prep games too, Bradenton Manatee plays a team from Maryland (Good Counsel). Crestview vs Milton!

Happy days are here again!

Outlaw

No comments:

Post a Comment