Monday, January 18, 2010

So Much Going On


Well, too much going on lately to keep up with. Lame leaves Tennessee for USC, which makes me wonder WHAT ARE THEY THINKING at Southern Cal? The rest of the Pac 10 has to be very excited. Not that Lame can't coach (we don't know yet) but they are already under investigation by the NCAA and now they hire the guy who has a perpetual birdie finger pointed at the NCAA?? The Vols hired Vince Dooley's son, and I admit I don't know much about him.

The Gators are having historic success with this recruiting class, and FSU is doing pretty good too. Tommy Tuberville replaces Mike Leach at Texas Tech. I liked Leach until this latest round of madness, and he certainly is making it worse by fighting a battle in the media. USF fired their only coach in history, and hired Skip Holtz. I think Skip will do very well in Tampa.

I fully intend to go back and compare my predictions against how things actually turned out, just haven't found the time yet. With 7 months to go until next season, I'm sure I'll find the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment