Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HDTV woe is me...



My 42 inch Vizio crapped out. Right in the middle of football season and the repair guy (who has a sign in his yard suggesting the County may "vacate" the property) says the parts will not be in until THURSDAY. To quote conservative blabber mouth Limbaugh, "held hostage - day 17".

These pictures are just too good not to share. Corso and Herbie remake the Lion King is cute. I added the Adazzio pic for my bud Brent Adams. Guess we have to cut the Gator OC a little slack after the Kentucky performance...nah:)

Some really good games coming up this weekend (with or without my HDTV). Friday night Camden County, Georgia goes down to south Florida to play Fort Lauderdale St Thomas Acquinas. Camden beat Miami Central a few weeks ago and are ALWAYS one of the best teams in the peach state. STA is a program that can get any kid in south Fl, by virtue of their private school status. Should be a good one and while I might pull for Camden, I expect STA to prevail.

Sat at noon has Miami at Clemson. Probably the two best teams in the ACC (although NC State, Va Tech and FSU might beg to differ) knock heads. I think Clemson may overcome the 8 points the Canes are getting in Vegas. The other ACC game worth paying attention to is NC State vs Va Tech. Wolfpack is ranked but their magic may hit the Beamer wall???

BYU might get upset by Utah State.

Texas and Oklahoma meet in Dallas. Horns got spanked last week and Oklahoma has looked pretty weak, except for the butt whoopin they put on FSU. Go figure. Nebraska looks better than either at this point and I still think the cornshuckers are overrated.

Two monster match ups on prime time. Florida at Alabama and Stanford at Oregon. Perfect "picture in picture" time (if I had my TV). Can't wait for these battles!

No comments:

Post a Comment