Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Saints are comin...


So, hard to beat a Thursday night with SEC football AND the NFL opener featuring the Saints and the Vikings!

Auburn will probably win, but Dan Mullen is a good coach, the Gators and Urban Meyer miss him a lot more than they realize!

I don't have a fav team in the NFL, but I do like the Saints and I read Drew Brees book this summer and became more of a fan. I'm giving fantasy football a try this year, so I guess that season starts tonight too :)

Some good high school football this weekend, with the Cocoa, FL vs Abilene, TX game, being the one I'm most looking forward too.

Excitement is building for the great college games on Saturday. The day gets started with Georgia visiting South Carolina in a big game in the SEC East. I liked South Carolina, even before I heard AJ Green was suspended. At 12:20, we get to see of the Gators will have improved the shotgun snap, catching the football by their receivers, and avoiding fumbles. They better, or the highly motivated Bulls will make them pay. UF by 17...
The 3:30 slot requires deft remote control, picture in picture, and or both. FSU goes to Norman, OK to upset the Sooners, Michigan and Notre Dame play (and win) on the Notre Dame network (NBC), and Miami will be in the Horseshoe to play Ohio State. I don't like Miami, they have crushed my spirit so many times. But I'm starting to hate all the hype Ohio State gets. Can I pull for a tie?
Penn State will get pummeled by the Crimson Tide that night, and I say run the score up Nick :)

With all this football bliss upon us, my HD TV died last night. I rushed it to the repair man but have not heard whether or not a need a 2nd mortgage to fix it. In the mean time, Gary brought his Olevia HD over to fill that gap in the living room. sniff...

No comments:

Post a Comment