Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Football FATIGUE?


I'm tired, but probably not because of football. I'm working harder than I would like and my oldest son just left the country...

I jumped on the Rays bandwagon this summer and enjoyed their brand of baseball. The stunk it up the last two weeks, but somehow won the East. Then they lay 2 eggs in their dome, before going to Texas to win both games out there. Go figure. So, I'm all set to be bummed tonight, but I'll try to pull the Rays through. SOMEBODY beat the Yankees!

I was amazed at how good Florida State looked against Miami. Did not see that coming and it begs the question "what the heck happened in Oklahoma"? Get by BC on Saturday and a showdown with NC State on a Thursday night looms.

The Gators got pushed around by LSU most of the night, but still should have pulled it out. Instead they fell for a great fake FG and lost to Lester...I was TICKED! Either use John Brantley and his NFL arm, or put an option QB in there, but MAKE UP YOUR MIND! Dan Mullen where are you? Oh thats right you are at Miss State. If UF does not bring their A game on Saturday night, the Starkeville Bulldogs will surprise them. Miss St is getting better every week.

Crestview beat FWB in double OT. So, maybe my reunion this weekend will include a win over Milton, something we could never do in the 70s.

South Carolina's win over Alabama was no fluke. I will be shocked if anyone goes undefeated in the SEC, too much parity and too many good teams.

Out

No comments:

Post a Comment