Thursday, October 21, 2010

The last night of "no HDTV" for Outlaw



Tomorrow I will buy a new HDTV. I had it narrowed down to the LG 42 LCD at HHGregg. But when I was in the store admiring it, the salesman walked me over to a 50" Samsung Plasma for only $39 more. This is a defining moment as it is a big decision...that 50" Samsung looks GOOD! Stay tuned for the results, or please weigh in if you have some insights on how this should play out!!!

Go RANGERS, beat the dang Yankees.

Oregon plays UCLA tonight. I admire Oregon. They don't worry about their Offense identity. Nope, they try to hang 55 plus on everybody they play. Their QB is a point guard type, distributing the ball to a bunch of guys who look like they are on fast forward speed!

Some good matchups this weekend, even if the Noles and the Gators are off. Auburn & LSU play for Tiger supremacy. Oklahoma goes to Mizzu where College Game Day invades Columbia.

My sister in law is in town and she made a roast today. Oh my goodness :) My daughter is becoming a beast in volleyball and I may get to refi my mortgage for a fixed 3.75 rate. I'm feeling pretty good tonight!

Outlaw

No comments:

Post a Comment