Saturday, September 7, 2013

Famous Jameis and Turnovers

I have probably mentioned too many times that I have watched 4 Heisman trophy winning QB's play while they were in high school. I did not ever see Jameis Winston in his Hueytown days, but his first start for FSU was one for the ages! Wow, what a debut! It is too early, but FSU vs Clemson should be for the ACC. The Gators today turned the ball over 5 times against Miami and lost. When you turn it over 5 times, you lose in football. The announcers are acting like Miami was amazing, but Florida beat themselves, plain and simple. It wasn't raining or wet, but the did not protect the ball. Driskoll looked like a prep QB, not a 3rd year guy. He holds on to the ball WAY too long. UF defense played well enough to win, but the offense gave the game away. Bummed me out. Crestview made an amazing comeback last week to clip Milton 14-13. Last night the lost to Choctaw 14-13 when the PAT was blocked late in the game. Friendship trounced Kings Academy in a game that I felt sorry for the other team. Autumn was the Jr Homecoming attendant and was beautiful. FCS get Troutsdale County next week. Georgia and South Carolina are slugging it out in a typical SEC heavy weight battle. I have Peyton as my QB in the LP FF league. Sweet as his 7 TD's lit up the scoreboard. In my Florida league, Joe Mabry, who I play this week, has Peyton.

No comments:

Post a Comment