Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Football season one fourth of the way over! Boo!

Slacker football blogger here... Florida beat Tennessee in one of the ugliest football games in history. Driskol broke his leg but Tyler Murphy may e an upgrade at the QB position. FSU played another nobody - I hate those games. Ohio State and Miami did too. This week has some good games. UCF HOSTS South Carolina at Brighthouse stadium. LSU visit Georgia. Ohio State plays somebody (Wisconsin) finally. Ole Miss is a great story, but Tuscaloosa can be a sad ending... Friendship has taken 2 lumps from Trousdale and Webb, but should get back on track this weekend. Crestview has found a way to lose the last 3...Miami Central trounced Don Bosco. I'm not a fan of Cental, but I really don't like Bosco. St Thomas from Ft Lauderdale beat John Curtis last week in a private school inter state game. I took in my first Titans game on Sunday. A beautiful chamber of commerce day in Music City and I was really closet to Philip Rivers as he warmed up. That was fun. The LP Corp Suite was SWEET too. Peyton Manning is the best QB ever. Jason sent me a text with that last night and frankly its true. The most cerebral signal caller who is the ultimate point guard with the ball. I did see him get beat in the Swamp :) That is about all the inspiration I have at the moment. I should add that Roger's first born will be hosting an NBA show starting in November, with Grant Hill. Way cool. Also, I took Autumn to the Taylor Swift show on Friday night. My daughter was jazzed! Great show. Not just a concert, but a SHOW, with at least 10 different sets and costumes. Good clean entertainment. 3-0 in the LP fantasy league but 1-2 in the Not as Good As I Once Was league back in Florida. JDJ

No comments:

Post a Comment