Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Count Down to an AWESOME Weekend!

This weekend will be a great one. On Friday night I invade the old stomping grounds and catch my Crestview Bulldogs play host to Pensacola Catholic. An early drive back over to Tallahassee on Saturday morning, to witness the first ever game between FSU and South Florida, and hang with my pal Roger. The Noles game @ BYU has provided encouragement for a good season after all. The Bulls unfortunately lost Matt Grothe, their star QB for the season...After the game, some bonding with son Josh and, if I get my way, some more football on tap for the late afternoon and evening.

LIFE IS GREAT!

1 comment:

  1. Early Co. beat Berrien 26-19. D. Sammons was there as a spectator. Sorry bout the Noles.
    Doesn't look good for the Dawgs right now. Pa B

    ReplyDelete