Monday, September 28, 2009

I should stay home...

So both games that I traveled to, did not go well for me. I should stay home and suffer in HIGH DEF and stereo sound :)

Lakeland beat DeLaSalle, California in a very good game. Kissimmee Osceola beat Carson California. Don Bosco Prep New Jersey, went to Alabama and beat Prattville. Prattville turned it over a bunch (FSU) but Don Bosco is a big physical team.

Dan Mullen has Mississippi State playing well. They beat Vandy last week and came oh so close to exposing LSU for the over rated bunch that they are (IMO). Iowa continued to be a thorn in the Nitiney Lions paw :), and the Houston Cougars beat Texas Tech. The big surprise to me was how Va Tech spanked Miami. The other shocker was how Oregon dismantled Cal, 42-3. Wow. Notre Dame escaped Purdue and the Irish are ONE Play away from being undefeated...

The Dallas Cowboys are driving down the field in their new palace. My dad and my firstborn are cowboys fans, but as long as Jerry Jones is involved, I will NOT like the Cowboys.

Georgia Southern lost to Elon, and I didn't expect that one.

I'm out for now.

1 comment:

  1. cowboys won.
    my next concern is about the ufl.
    what are your thoughts?
    cool that orlando has a team.
    think it'll fare better than the xfl?
    orlando has at least one fsu player.
    and a coach i've heard of. matter of fact,
    the three coaches i've seen (out of 4) are
    all coaches i've heard of.
    i will say that the uniforms seem really, really lame. i thought it was just a hold-over until
    the real ones are unveiled, but it looks like they just want to look like middle school teams.
    if orlando is the tuskers, what kind of tusk?
    elephant? rhino? some florida animal i can't think of? some other meaning to tusker?

    awaiting your reply,
    deej

    ReplyDelete