Thursday, September 10, 2009

Later Thursday night...

Wow, momentum is an AMAZING force in football. Clempsun has roared back to tie the game with only a few minutes left.

I forgot to mention the UCLA @ Tennessee game when I was highlighting the college weekend. Should be interesting, but I expect the Vols to push em around in Neyland stadium and let the HYPE really build for their trip to the SWAMP next week :)

I'll check in on Rocky Bayou, Crestview, FWB, Apopka and Lake Nona tomorrow evening.

Oh yeah, did I mention that my wife is helping me in the press box at Wildwood tomorrow night? Date night ...:)

The Ramblin Wreck are about to win this thing as they have the ball at the tiger 20 yard line with one minute to go...Field Goal GOOD...

Last thing. Owen watched the 1st half with me and asked me who the Clemson coach was when they won the NC about 20 years ago. I said Charlie Pell (WRONG!) and Owen called me on it. He knew it was Danny Ford. I pledge to try not to let that happen again...:) I want to get to Brent's level and stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment