Thursday, November 12, 2009

College Football & thugs


Three Tennessee Vol players were arrested in the wee hours, for attempted armed robbery. One of the 3 is Nukeese Richardson the recruit from Pahokee, that Lame claimed Urban Meyer cheated when recruiting. Lame was wrong. Tennessee football is on the rise. They will be a force next season I am sure. All the big time programs have kids that get in trouble, and the big 3 in Florida often lead the nation in that category too. So, I'm piling on in jest, the Vols are no different than any of the others, but armed robbery? Dang.

South Florida is playing Rutger and turned it over 4 times in the first half. Not good. On the NFL network we have a Thursday night game between the Bears and the 49ers.

Abilene Christian lost last week, but DID make the playoffs, thanks to 2 other ranked teams losing as well.

Gonna be a good weekend for football! :) A movie comes out next weekend called BLIND SIDE. Looks like my kind of flick.

Applebees gave me a free lunch yesterday, since I am a veteran of the USAF (and the Army). Thanks Applebees!

Outlaw

1 comment:

  1. Hey Outlaw, this my first visit to your blog. I like your style. You are obviously well informed and insightful. Keep up the great work! Football rules!

    "Son of a Gun"
    (aka MJ)

    ReplyDelete