Monday, November 16, 2009

Welcome to the Future

I often hear a country music song and think that it is new when it has actually been out for quite some time. One time my new song had been out a couple of years. This is because I don't listen to country stations very often. A few weeks ago I heard "welcome to the future" by Brad Paisley. Tonight I found the video and had my wife and daughter watch it with me. Very cool. Just in case YOU haven't seen it, go to youtube and watch it.

The high school playoffs move on to week 2 in Georgia. Starrs Mill almost beat 10-0 Apalachee, before falling in OT. This week the marquee game is Lowndes County against Camden County. I'd buy a ticket to that one!

Just to prove how "peculiar" I am, I have the playoff brackets printing off for the following states: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Ohio, Texas, Kansas and Missouri. I also keep an eye on California, Colorado, Arizona and Louisiana.

Tennessee coach LANE KIFFIN kicked off two of the players involved in the attempted armed robbery last week, including NuKeese Richardson. I have had some fun at Lane's expense on this blog, but he showed more brass in this move than a LOT of coaches would have.

Pats coach Belicek is catching grief for his gamble last night against the Colts. While is not the most likable guy, his record speaks for itself, he is allowed to miss one every once in a while.

CJ Spiller or Mark Ingram SHOULD be in the lead for the Heisman. I'm still pulling for Colt McCoy myself.

Next week is Thanksgiving. However, if you DARE to go outside around dark here in central Florida, you can expect to be FEASTED upon by swarms of mosquitos. We need a freeze...right!

No comments:

Post a Comment