Saturday, October 17, 2009

Big Game Saturday

Well, Texas prevailed in a hard fought Red River Rivalry game, dominated by defenses. Florida ESCAPED Arkansas, thanks to their stellar defense and a couple very favorable penalty flags. Tebow again was average at best, but in spite of Brandon Spike's injury, the D was relentless (save 2 big pass plays).

Notre Dame played much better against USC than I expected, so maybe it is time for me to cut them a little slack...nah :)

Texas Tech spanked Nebraska and I CALLED that outcome Georgia Tech is leading Virginia Tech in a key ACC game, and Miami is here in Orlando playing UCF. At least FSU is not gonna lose a close one tonight :)

My Crestview Bulldogs surprised me and everyone else as the beat undefeated Milton last night, and as hoped, the Lake Nona Lions beat the snot out of Celebration, for their first ever win!

I'll work on my "Mid Season Grade and Comments" tomorrow.

FL Outlaw

No comments:

Post a Comment