Thursday, October 15, 2009

Roctober Football weekend :)


So, the University of South Florida Bulls (not really "south") are playing the Cincinnati Bearcats to kickoff our college weekend. I witnessed with my own eyes how impressive the USF defense is. They D line is NFL caliber. That said, Cinci is superbly coached and Tony Pike and sling the ball around. Gonna be a good one.

You know I love the Gators, but PLEASE people, Tebow should in no way be leading the Heisman race this season. He is a tremendous leader, but has not played "great" this season, at all.

I like Florida over Arkansas on Saturday, but do not expect them to cover the 24 points. They better open up the offensive throttle, because Mallet and the Hogs can play catch. I like Texas over Oklahoma, and I'd like to see Colt McCoy win the Heisman this time. Southern Cal big over Notre Dame. A good game under the radar will be Texas Tech @ Nebraska. Virginia Tech @ Georgia Tech is big too.

Abilene Christian is ranked #1 in the nation in D2. Very cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment